Shawn,
  as far as I can tell, no. Here's all my innodb options set in my.cnf :

  innodb_additional_mem_pool_size = 16M
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 4G
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend
innodb_file_io_threads = 4
innodb_thread_concurrency = 16
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1
innodb_log_buffer_size = 8M
innodb_log_file_size = 256M
innodb_log_files_in_group = 3
innodb_max_dirty_pages_pct = 90
innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 120

Anywhere else I can check for that ?

  Pierre

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Is your server configured with "skip-innodb" ? It's an option that turns off
support to that engine forcing it to elect a different method of storage.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine