First let me say that I'm a newbie and that I've seen a few instances of
this error in the list, but I haven't seen my case.

I'm running WAMP5, v. 1.4.4.  I'm trying to restore an Eventum v. 1.4
backup done with mysqldump in a LAMP machine.  The restoration process
invariably stops at line 517.  I've split the 4.19GB backup file into
16MB portions for easy view and looked at the first file portion in
WordPad.  There's nothing esoteric in the neighborhood of line 517.
I've tried to do this restoration through the following command line:
shell> mysql -uusername -ppassword eventum < sourcefile.sql.  The
process also bombs out if I try to use MySQL Administrator.

Any suggestions?

Joseph "Tito" Kraer
Business Systems Analyst
Taylor, Bean & Whitaker Mortgage Corp
1417 N Magnolia Avenue
Ocala, FL 34470
Ph. 352-671-0678
Fax 352-671-0778
Int. x11678

For change requests, enhancements, or design changes, please email
Business Systems at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For all support issues, please contact Application Support at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 352-671-0262 (internal ext.
11262).