To: "bruno b b magalhães" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "MySQL List" <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: BIIIIIIIIIIG query

At 12:51 -0200 11/19/05, bruno b b magalhães wrote:

Hi guys,

I need some help with an query that I know I must use joins, but I can't figure out how to.

The problem is, when the contact has an address, phone and email it works just fine, but I want it to display those how doesnt also! Could someone with JOINs experience help me?

And one more question, how compatible are joins? I mean, the environment I am developing in is MySQL 4.1, but some of my clients are using 4.0.25 and others are using 5.0.

Re: compatibility, it would be a good idea to read this section of the
Reference Manual with regard to the changes made to join processing in
MySQL 5.0.12 for compliance with standard SQL:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/join.html