On 24/11/2005, Alec worte:

  > I think this is your problem: MySQL does not properly support Unicode
  > until version 4.1. I am successfully using FullText with MySQL 4.1 to sort
  > UTF-8 encoded Japanese text. I see no reason why it should not work for
  > Arabic - if you upgrade.

  Dear Alec,
  Thank you for your prompt reply.

  You're right. That's my problem. I admit it.

  But I'm really unable to solve this by upgrading.
  Many of the Hosting Companies, which I use their services [even the
HostRocket.com] still use MySQL 4.0 !!!

  1) Would you recommand any hosting company with PHP 5 and MySQL 4.1 support?

  2) What about if my client only use MySQL 4.0 for his reasons. In this  case,
I really can't use FULL-TEXT search? There is no any solution?

  Once again, thank you for your reply.
  Behzad