From: "Daniel Kasak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> OK then.
>
> Lets re-word the question ...
>
> Has anyone been able to successfully enter text of a non-standard
> character set ( Latin 1, UTF8 ) into Query Browser?
> How about upload via a Perl script?

Yes you can insert those chars in MySQL using a perl program, but you cannot
do it using Windows' copy and paste from a web page.
I think this is because of Windows clipboard that doesn't copy the text
correctly.

For example, you can copy some special chars  like s t a from a web page
into a common text processor and you will see that they are not copied
correctly.
They are changed with other chars like "?".

Teddy