From: Gleb Paharenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:52 AM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Newbie Question: listing open issues regardless of project

Hello.

> Please, I don't need comments telling me that I'm missing the
semicolon
> or that comments such as "doesn't work" are worthless.  I know there's
> something inherently wrong with this query (obviously . . . since it
> doesn't give me the results that I am looking for).  Does anyone have
> constructive comment as to how to do this?

Please, could you answer what are you going to get in the last columns.
You've said that you had problems with the last seven columns, but from
the logic of your query I see that you just want a column, which changes
its value depending on the value in other field. Am I correct? Please
provide a sample output (what you want to see in the results) in case
I'm wrong. Now I'm not talking about syntax, but rather about sense
of the query.

--
For technical support contracts, goto
https://order.mysql.com/?ref=ensita