Hello.

This not a complete answer for your questions, but you can find a lot of

useful information from it (I hope). This procedure should produce

different results on master and slave if master has server_id=1 and

slave has server_id=2:

mysql> delimiter //

mysql> CREATE PROCEDURE unsafe_sp ()

    -> BEGIN

    ->   IF @@server_id=2 THEN DROP DATABASE accounting; END IF;

    -> END;

    -> //

mysql> delimiter ;

mysql> CALL unsafe_sp();

I've taken this procedure from:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/stored-procedure-logging.html

Example of non-deterministic data modifications you can find here as well:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/open-bugs.html

You can check by your self if it is possible to replicate functions

which was declared NOT DETERMINISTIC.

wangxu wrote:

       <___/   www.mysql.com