Hello,

1. The MySQL 5.0 client programs can be downloaded from the below
link...(not sure what platform your on):

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.0.html

2. The mysqladmin client ships with 5.0, so you should be able to invoke it
from the command line.

shell> mysqladmin [options] command [command-options]

3. If you are interestd in the graphical tools we offer, you can find the
links at:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/

The Administrator, Query Browser and Migration Toolkit are available for
download on that page.

Thanks,

Jimmy Guerrero, Senior Product Manager
MySQL Inc, www.mysql.com