Dear Friends,
I am a newbie at MYSQL.I am up with a problem that involves creating a
database which has to work in a client server environment.My friends
suggested me to use mysql and thence was my entry to it.With very little
time left for the deadline,I need your kind help to finish the project on
time.
Here goes my problem.........

 Many clients send data to a server that maintains the database.Data is
sent at regular frequency with each client being polled once in each
cycle.The time and date at which this data is sent should also be part of
the database.The data from each client(max 5 clients) comprises of
following tags

client code

equipment code(each client can have many equipments and everytime the

value for all the equipments have to be sent)

value of the equipment parameter(each equipment can have at max 3
parameters )

time

date

This info from client is sent as a file to the server which maintains the
database.The query can be based on time and date or on the client overall
data history or on an equipments overall data history.
My client server program is in C.

Can anybody please help me with the making of this database or atleast
guide me with the making of this......please.
Thank You