I don't see how this could possibly be an "urgent" request. You haven't even started
the project design yet.

Now, if the project were all done, and you're scheduled to go live with it tomorrow,
and you suddenly discover that all your indexes are corrupt, and the boss is cursing
your name -- well _that's_ urgent.  :>

Saying "I want to build a database someday" is not urgent. Please don't cry "wolf."

Anyway, start with the MySQL manual, and any of a great number of basic books on data
design and SQL.

>Can anybody please help me with the making of this database or atleast
>guide me with the making of this......please.
>Thank You

good luck,
/Rob

Robert Alexander  ~~  Software Designer/Analyst/Admin
WWW Database Applications    ~~    http://www.ra1.net
Web Software and Hosting   ~~  http://www.workmate.ca

"I give you this one rule of conduct. Do what you will, but speak
 out always. Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared, be in
 doubt, but don't be gagged."
  -- John Jay Chapman, commencement address to the
     Graduating Class, Hobart College, 1900