Hi Shawn,

> I have never tried any of the NATURAL joins so your results were very
> interesting to me. The order in which the rows were joined provides you
> with some insight about how the engine actually performs the joins (which
> table is in the outer loop and which is in the inner loop). *warning* You
> cannot rely on identical joins on the same tables to always return in the
> same sort order. By definition, the order of any set of results is
> deterministic only if you specify an ORDER BY clause as part of the query.

I know. But it only shows that these JOINs, in one precise case (LEFT and
RIGHT) produce the same results if written adequately.
And in fact, I just read in a help file I have that RIGHT JOIN can be used
for compatibility purposes. I suspect with ANSI SQL maybe or some other one.
Maybe it's gonna be deprecated someday !

But I'm putting my head on the log here as I'm not a pro. ;-)