Hi,

I tried import some tables from dumped text file (command line - with
command SOURCE), where one row in table ABC had a value -1 in ID column (it
means with properties 'primary key auto_increment' etc.). After, when I
tried insert some new data to table ABC (INSERT without ID column
specified - for example INSERT INTO ABC (NAME) values ('BULL');), database
created a row with ID=2^31-1 (I don't know exactly the value now, it's
something about 2,14 mlds). It means, that "auto_increment counter" was set
to the most highest value and next inserts to this table aren't possible
now.

It's a bug or feature? :) And if it's a feature, why it works in this way?

oSup

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 10798264
tel.: 0608/974782