Hi. This is my first post to this list, and it's about a problem
we have with BDB tables in MySQL.
From time to time when we retrieve data from a table we don't get
right answer, i mean, we get part of the result set. Then if we
make an "optimize table <tablename>" and try to retrieve same data
we get right answer. We have check log files but we haven't found
anything that could help us. MySQL seems to work properly, no hungs,
no connections error, only partial data retrieved.

We use MySQL version 3.23.32 compiled from source on a:
- 2 Pentium III computer
- 256 MB RAM
- 32 GB SCSI disk RAID-1
- Linux kernel version 2.2.19

When building MySQL we used following configuration:

     `CFLAGS="-O6 -mpentiumpro -fomit-frame-pointer" CXX=gcc
     CXXFLAGS="-O6 -mpentiumpro -fomit-frame-pointer
     -felide-constructors -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti" ./configure
     --prefix=/usr/local/mysql --enable-assembler
     --with-mysqld-ldflags=-all-static --disable-shared
     --with-extra-charset=complex'

We need some help about this problem.

Thanks in advance,