If you are knowledgeable about the application and know which tables are
frequently accessed during the time of crash, you can send the create
statements used to create those tables. Also any indexing and how many rows
are in the table will also help.

In my opinion over a hundred tables for an application sound bit too high.
Perhaps some of table can be collapsed to fewer tables.