4.0.18-standard-log

I have a table cart and a table products

Key is as follows:
products.id = cart.prod_id

The problem I have is we have decided to store the users cart, so when they
come back it is still in the same state they left it.  Pretty usual stuff so
far.

Two things can possible happen that would make this bad:
1) product has been deleted
2) product has been disabled.

Just before I am checking the user out, I want to fix this scenario with a
delete statement.  What I need to do is:

DELETE FROM cart where cart.prod_id does not exist in the products table, or
where 'online' = 0.

There is a user_id that I match on as well, but that does not entirely
matter to this question.

Deleting where online = 0 is simple, but deleting where there is a lack of a
matching product has me stumped.