Hello.

Resolve a stack trace and provide it to the list. See:
  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/crashing.html
  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/using-stack-trace.html

Now about the replication problem. As I've understood you have
triggers only on the slave. In my opinion, to solve this problem,
you should just recreate all triggers after an upgrade. If you use
mysqldump during the upgrade, it should recreate triggers automatically.

       <___/   www.mysql.com