Gleb Paharenko wrote:

Hello.

Resolve a stack trace and provide it to the list. See:
 http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/crashing.html
 http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/using-stack-trace.html
- resolving the stack dump gives me this:-

0x8150650  + 135595600
0xffffe420  + -7136
0x9aec5f0  + 162448880
0x834e4e8  + 137684200
0x81edff2  + 136241138
0x81b632e  + 136012590
0x819c51d  + 135906589

- which doesn't help...

Now about the replication problem. As I've understood you have
triggers only on the slave. In my opinion, to solve this problem,
you should just recreate all triggers after an upgrade. If you use
mysqldump during the upgrade, it should recreate triggers automatically.

- I have tried manually creating the triggers after the upgrade. That's not the problem. The problem is that replicated queries fire off the triggers, but replicated queries run as "system user". There is no "system user" in the privilege tables, so I can't give the account the privileges necessary to run triggers. As a result, the triggers always fail and break replication.

- ian

| Ian Sales                                  Database Administrator |
|                              "All your database are belong to us" |
| ebuyer                                      http://www.ebuyer.com |