From: Warren van der Merwe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 7:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ISAM v.s. MYISAM

Hi there

I am working on a site where they are using ISAM files, (.ISM & .IS1), I
want to know if there is a way of accessing these from MYSQL? From what I
have been able to tell they appear totally differently in comparison to some
of my MYISAM table when I open them in Notepad. Can anyone shed some light?

Warren van der Merwe
Software Director
PRT Trading (Pty) Ltd t/a RedTie
Durban, South Africa