De: unplug [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: martes, 28 de febrero de 2006 21:55
Para: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Asunto: file permission

Hi,
When I use a query "SELECT * into outfile '/tmp/report.csv' fields terminated
by ',' lines terminated by '\n' FROM table;", it will create a file with the
following permission and owner.

-rw-rw-rw-   1 mysql mysql  2489 Mar  1 11:30 report.csv

How can I change the default permission or the ownership of the file?

Rgds,
unplug