De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miércoles, 01 de marzo de 2006 10:58
Para: Ariel Sánchez Mora; mysql@lists.mysql.com
Asunto: RE: file permission

[snip]
This function is great! Anyone know how to include the column names, table
info, any extra miscellaneous info? I use SQLyog for exporting to csv and they
do include the columns, my bet is its some SQL option. The manual doesn't
specify, at least in the select syntax part. [/snip]

Any select query will be handled properly.