Definitely give this tool a try if you haven't - it has some very powerful features - schema diffs (and the ability to create patches, etc - very powerful if you maintain development, quality-assurance, and production databases).

The ability to sort connections, etc, by machine, by database, etc, is very
powerful.

I haven't spent more than a few hours with it, but I was very impressed.

David

Martijn Tonies wrote:
This week only, because of the 5-year celebration of
our database development IDE Database Workbench,
there's a 75% discount on ALL modules.

Database Workbench supports InterBase, MySQL,
Firebird, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.

Feel free to spread this news!

http://www.upscene.com/index.htm?dbw_party_promo.htm