> Definitely give this tool a try if you haven't - it has some very powerful
features - schema diffs (and the ability to create
> patches, etc - very powerful if you maintain development,
quality-assurance, and production databases).

> The ability to sort connections, etc, by machine, by database, etc, is
very powerful.

> I haven't spent more than a few hours with it, but I was very impressed.

Thank you for your kind words David.

Indeed, there's a Windows only version - but from what I've
heard, Database Workbench runs fine in Wine or Win4Lin.
That's how the Opera (yes, from the browser) run Database
Workbench at their offices as they said in forum some time
ago :-)

> Feel free to spread this news!
>
> http://www.upscene.com/index.htm?dbw_party_promo.htm

Martijn Tonies