I am running MySQL on 6 servers - 3 Linux and 3 Windows. I recently upgraded
to V5 on all servers. Now MySQL is crashing regularly (several times per
day, some days) with 'got signal 11'.

My 3 Linux servers are very different machines running different software
a uniprocessor Pentium with 512MB running Redhat9 with MySQL 5.0.18-0.i386
, a new dual XEON with 8GB running Fedora Core 4 with 64bit MySQL
5.0.18-0.glibc23.x86_64
, a old quad XEON with 4GB running Fedora Core 4 with MySQL 5.0.18-0.i386

The windows machines are not having a problem. All 6 are running essentially
the same application.

It seems unlikely to be a hardware problem because its on 3 machines at
once. It looks like a MySQL V5 problem but I can't pin it down to anything
specific enough to report a bug.

Anyone had similar experiences with MySQL V5?

Dave