At 04:27 PM 3/12/2006, David Blomstrom wrote:
I recently discovered that all my websites were wrecked. I spent several hours trying to troubleshoot it, until I finally discovered that my database was missing. I asked my webhost about it, and they told me they deactivated it because it was "overwhelming the server."

Someone told me about a software program called Mytop that can be used to debug MySQL. However, it looks way too complex for me. I just wondered if anyone on this list is aware of other, more user-friendly MySQL debuggers.

  Thanks.

David,
        Who was the ISP? Maybe they'd like some free advertising. :)

Mike