Hello everybody.

I'm using php 4.4 and mysql 5.0 and i'm having the bellow issue:

I've a group table and a system table, bellow this i have a group_system
table that has a foreign key to group table and to system table. When a
tried to delete one register in the group_system table, it gives me the
bellow error:

Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails
(`buffets/group_system`, CONSTRAINT `fk_group_group_sistema` FOREIGN KEY
(`idgrp`) REFERENCES `group` (`idgrp`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON

Anyone knows to tell me wath's happening here?

Thanks for all tips.