I also tried folloing and got results as below:
1) I updated the default for timestamp filed as CURRENT TIMESTAMP as
mentioned in MySQL 5.1 manual.
But this not worked.
2) I dropped timestamp fiield from that table and refreshed link, then
I can ork properly. Now I can insert and update reocrds without any
problem.  But this against the comment and responce from MySQL
community that it is necessary to have a timestamp field to properly
view and edit data in linked MysQL table. Else it will give he error
as #deleted, But isn't it strange that now it is not giving me any
such error. ? Why?
Thanks.