From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:05 AM
To: Jim
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: mySQL Backups

On Tuesday, 11 April 2006 at 18:40:23 +1000, Jim wrote:

> What is the standard procedure for mySQL backups.
> We need to backup at least once a day on a windows OS.
> Is there a SQL Server Job Agent type solution?

At the moment it's a mess.  We're working on cleaning up the mess, and
you should see something soon.  As soon as we have something to show,
we'll let you know.  In the meantime, we're still defining the
architecture.  If (any of) you have specific wishes, please let me
know.

Greg
--
Greg Lehey, Senior Software Engineer
MySQL AB, http://www.mysql.com/

Are you MySQL certified?  http://www.mysql.com/certification/

*** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error destroy it