max_allowed_packet = 1M
table_cache = 512
sort_buffer_size = 2M
read_buffer_size = 2M
read_rnd_buffer_size = 8M
thread_cache = 8
query_cache_size = 32M
log_bin_trust_routine_creators = 1
# Try number of CPU's*2 for thread_concurrency
thread_concurrency = 8
#specify the storage engine
default-storage-engine = InnoDB
#specify the table type
default-table-type = InnoDB
#enable the full query log
log
#Print warnings to error log file
log_warnings
#specify max connections
max_connections = 30
#specify max user connections
max_user_connections = 12
# Uncomment the following if you are using InnoDB tables
innodb_data_home_dir = /mysql-system/mysql/data/
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend
innodb_log_group_home_dir = /mysql-system/mysql/data/
innodb_log_arch_dir = /mysql-system/mysql/data/
# You can set .._buffer_pool_size up to 50 - 80 %
# of RAM but beware of setting memory usage too high
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 384M
innodb_additional_mem_pool_size = 20M
# Set .._log_file_size to 25 % of buffer pool size
innodb_log_file_size = 5242880
innodb_log_buffer_size = 8M
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1
innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 100

The variables key_buffer = 384M, innodb_buffer_pool_size = 384M,
innodb_additional_mem_pool_size = 20M, innodb_log_buffer_size = 8M

are set for 1 instance.

My RAM memory is 1GB. Can i have the same values for the above variables
set for all the 3 instances ? if yes, will that not exceed the available
RAM memory. Please help me set the correct values for these variables
for each instance.

Thanks in advance,
Abdul.