From: Barry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 April 2006 6:38 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: WITH TIES

Taco Fleur wrote:
 > Sorry, should have included it>
 >
 > WITH TIES
 >
 > Specifies that additional rows be returned from the base result set with
the  > same value in the ORDER BY columns appearing as the last of the TOP n
> (PERCENT) rows. TOP ...WITH TIES can only be specified if an ORDER BY
clause  > is specified.

1. Please always reply to the List.
2. This works with sub-queries.
The first query returns the limited rows and the second one gives the
additional output.

There are some examples on the dev sites you might find interesting.
Not regarding your problem but regarding sub-queries.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/subqueries.html

Greets
        Barry

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)