> > What has happended to all the bk repo's?  The documentation says
> > there
> > there but they are not.  For example.
> >
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/administrator/en/mysql-gui-install-source-download.html
> >
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/query-browser/en/mysql-gui-install-source-download.html
> > http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/development-source.html
> > http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/development-source.html
> > http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/development-source.html
> >
> > I know some have gone to SVN where are the publice repo's?
> >
> They have all been moved into a new mailing list so that we can keep
> the support questions separate from the development updates.
>
> Check here:
> http://lists.mysql.com
>
> and look for "MySQL Commits"

I know about the commits list.  Before on mysql.bkbits.net

connector-net
myodbc-3.52
myodbc-3.53
myodbc3
mysql-5.1
mysql-administrator
mysql-com-sign-up
mysql-gui-common
mysql-instance-config
mysql-query-browser
mysql-server-setup
mysqlcc
mysqldoc

and these that are still there.

mysql-5.1-new
mysql-3.23
eventum
mysql-4.0
mysql-4.1
mysql-5.0
mysql-5.2
mysql-bench

The mysqldos is now in svn and there have been talk about making a public
snv for it.  The others are gone and I have not idea where they went.  I
am asking about the public repositories.  Not the forums, email or other
lists.

Thanks,

- --
Boyd Gerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047