HI,

    Take look at your my.cnf and obtain the location of your mysql data
directory. Login into mysql create the database into which you want to
import the tables. What this effectively does is create a directory under
your "mysql data directory". Now copy the .myd, .myi and .frm files to the
directory. I am not sure whether you need to restart the server. Try
accessing the tables without restart, if not successful restart the server
:)

eg.

if the data directory is /usr/var/mysql
If you created a database called xyz then you have to copy the .myd, .myi
and .frm files to the directory /usr/var/mysql/xyz

Hope this helps.

Thanx
Alex