hello,
thank you for your answer, but

this DO NOT work for me. I use MySQL 4.0.24 [ Linux Debian sarge stable ].

the "FULL" argument displays ONLY the Privileges, NOT the Comment, neither Collation.

mysql> CREATE TABLE a_table (a_column CHAR(30) COMMENT 'commentaire');
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.03 sec)

mysql> SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM a_table;
| Field    | Type     | Null | Key | Default | Extra | Privileges

| a_column | char(30) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
select,insert,update,references |
1 row in set (0.03 sec)

It seems this is a feature available for a more recent release.

Is this right ?