Hi!

   UPDATE command is not working for only the record that I want, but for
all in the table. I sees WHERE is not interpretated by Mysql server. At
least the result is identic to it. For example, If my php execute

           UPDATE clientes SET tipo='r', nome_fantasia='cc', estado='24'
WHERE id = '5'

on the server, I have all records in the table clientes updated for these
values. But, if I copy exactily this command from php output and execute in
the Mysql server directly, via some mysql client, it updates only record
whose id = '5'. PHP Version: 4.4.2, Mysql client API version: 3.23.49.
For windows servers or Linux.
   Some Hint?

   Thank you
   Tom