Taco Fleur wrote:
Hi all,

I know I asked this question before and I do apologise for having to ask
again, but I have not been able to get this to work for us.
I modified the config file (there were many in the folder, not sure whether
I modified the right one) restarted the whole machine since then, but it
still won't pick up the change I made. When I look at the values of the
variables it still shows the old value, I must be missing something.

Would someone be so kind to give me a quick step by step run down again on
what to do to be able to have fulltext work with 3 letter words? Thanks in
advance.

What version of MySQL are you running? The ability to specify the minimum length for fulltext search was not always supported.

--John