I ran mysqlcheck, not myisamchk or REPAIR. Is what you said still true?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kishore Jalleda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 1:56 PM
To: Robinson, Eric
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?

On 5/1/06, Robinson, Eric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I ran mysqlcheck against a replication master database and it reported

> a problem with a table, which it corrected. Is the slave now out of
sync?
> If so, how do I correct the problem without copying the whole database

> over a slow WAN link?
>
> --Eric

By Default when you run REPAIR or myisamchk --recover , MySQL writes the
changes made to the Binlog , and those will be obviously replicated to
the slave, so  if everything went fine with your myisamck on the master,
then your slave is in sync and you don't have to do anyhthing special on
the slave...

Kishore Jalleda
http://kjalleda.googlepages.com/projects