Hi frieds. I have the next problem.
I have a dedicated server with tables and I have a program that read some tables of this server. But when the program consults over 1 table (the query's result are a few records) it is very slow. But if I execute the same program in other server with a database copy (exactly the same tables) the program give me the result fast. The two servers are exactly the same (mysql 5.0.15), the application was developed in Delphi with Zeos componentes

What could it be the problem?

Over the server there are 75 connections, but we have max_connections=200;

Thanks.
--
Saludos cordiales.
Ing. Gabriel Mahiques