mos wrote:

Sorry, I should have mentioned I was looking for a MySQL Administrator running on Windows.

Have you tried the MySQL Query Browser free download from mysql.com? I use it and it lets me change records and does not reload the table unless I tell it to. I'm not sure if it has any limitations on how many rows it can fetch at once. I just did a select * from my largest table, and in 100 seconds it said it returned 890,000 rows, don't know how to verify it really has that many rows displayed in the query browser, but I don't know why it wouldn't.
--
Chris W
KE5GIX

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want & give the gifts they want One stop wish list for any gift, from anywhere, for any occasion!
http://thewishzone.com