Only with MySQL 5.0 is multi-master replication possible.  Guiseppe
Maxia has a wonderful article about it at:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2006/04/20/advanced-mysql-replication.html

-Sheeri

On 5/22/06, Winanjaya - CBN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Expert,

I am very new to MySQL replication, I need to replicate my DB on 5 branches
into 1 DB at Head Office.

eg.

MyDB at Branch A need to be replicated to MyDB at Head Office
MyDB at Branch B need to be replicated to MyDB at Head Office
MyDB at Branch C need to be replicated to MyDB at Head Office
MyDB at Branch D need to be replicated to MyDB at Head Office
MyDB at Branch E need to be replicated to MyDB at Head Office
FYI, every table has Branch Id, so it won't be duplicate record!

I really need advise .. how to do such replication on MySQL 5..what should I do
in my my.ini?

Any prompt reply would be appreciated ! .. Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Winanjaya