Mine runs with warnings, not errors. it works just fine. However, this is on CentOS 4.3. I've yet to get MySQL Query Browser to work under CentOS 4.3, but that's a project for tonight.

Note however that MySQL Administrator and MySQL Query Browser are two different things.

Oh, yes, I'm aware. I've been using both on W2K for years.

Aside from the messages being printed, are you able to connect to the database and do administrative functions with MySQL Administrator?

Not through the Administrator - it won't even start up. I can do it via the client tools in a terminal window, so the server is up and running. It's just that the Administrator won't run.

I guess I should try the QB too.....

Whil