(Excuse the beginner's question, but I couldn't find an answer in the
documentation or in searching online.  Please cc me on replies if
possible.)

Does mysql have a way to report on the last committed change to the
database?  I gather there is no undo in databases, in the sense of an
editing undo, and I gather rollback applies before a final commit is
done.  I'm interested in the simpler case where the user makes a change
and then says "oops, I think I made a mistake".  Thus, having a way to
review what was just done (so the user can resubmit if necessary).

If there is nothing at the database level, of course I can (attempt to)
keep track in my application and report it that way.  I just thought it
would be easier and more reliable to get the info from the db, if it's
available.

Thanks,
Karl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])