hey what is happening. Thank you for this list.. THank you for having me.. I
would appreciate your assistance if you are familiar with this...

first off, I KNOW F¡¢K ALL about mySQL.

Now..

I'm doing this tutorial and it tells me to install phpmyadmin, mySQL, etc.

I get to a screen in phpmyadmin where it warns me to setup a password OR
ELSE.

So I set up a password.

Right now, all I want to know is how do I log into mySQL, so that I can type
in my password and get on with things..

I have no idea how to log in to mySQL... can you help?

I used to be able to log straight into phpmyadmin, but now I get this:
Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.8.1

Probably reason of this is that you did not create configuration file. You
might want to use setup
script<http://localhost/phpmyadmin/scripts/setup.php>to create one.
Error

*MySQL said: *[image: Documentation]