Hello,

I would like to inquire about the GPL License used by MySQL.

Here's our scenario

We developed our owned software needed by our operations using MySQL
community edition under Windows platform.

GPL says that we should distribute/share the source code. But I think it
isn't even of interest or beneficial to others because it was done on
the company specs.

If we were required to distribute/share our source code. What
distribution methods can be used? like uploading the source code in a
site? or when someone walks in and asks for the source code, we should
share it to them.

Thanks, I just need to have some clarifications about the GPL

Mic