the real pronuntiatios is.. MAIESEKUELE.... spanish, spanish... the rest is a dream... when I start up the system, it say... "wellcome.. I'm the best...my name is MAIESEKUELE and I'm free.... oh yeahhhh...
I want to f... me to MS SQLServer.. ohhh yeaaaahhhhh"

Melvin Zamora escribió:
Or you can name it by your name JesseSql as long as you are in control :-) ...then no one would attempt claim "Hey! thats my S-Q-L don't touch it". Its all yours.

-Melvin

Jesse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I guess perfectionism in a lot of what I do is a problem I've got to deal with. But I hate saying it one way and looking stupid when talking with "real guru's". :-)

Thanks,
Jesse

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Lauri" To: "'Jesse'" ; "'MySQL List'" Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:34 AM
Subject: RE: How To Pronounce MySQL

Btw, better to ask and look stupid, then not to ask and be stupid... But
this question does not give you a stupid look, more a look of a person
seeking perfection :)