Hello, my name is Takanobu Kawabe.

I   have   gotten  a  MySQL Network, and the service level is  gold ,  I
could  login  MySQL Network  on May  20th ,
 but  now  I  can't  login.  I   have  tried   some  times   last  week,
and   today ,  but  I   cannot  do  it.

If   I   try  to  login (URL is  https://network.mysql.com), the  following
message  is  displayed.

"Your email address <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has multiple contracts with MySQL
Network. You must choose only one contract to use for this login session."

As  I  can  continue  to  login  there,  when  I  press  the button
"Continue  Login",
the following  error  message  is  displayed.

"Error: You need to be a MySQL Network customer in order to have access to
this service."

I  want  to know  what  is the  reason  of this  error, and  to  solve  this
problem.
Where   can   I   call    to  solve  this  problem?  Please tell  me  the
telephone number.