Takanobu Kawabe schrieb:
> Hello, my name is Takanobu Kawabe.
>
> I   have   gotten  a  MySQL Network, and the service level is  gold ,  I
> could  login  MySQL Network  on May  20th ,
>  but  now  I  can't  login.  I   have  tried   some  times   last  week,
> and   today ,  but  I   cannot  do  it.
>
> If   I   try  to  login (URL is  https://network.mysql.com), the  following
> message  is  displayed.
>
> "Your email address <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has multiple contracts with MySQL
> Network. You must choose only one contract to use for this login session."
>
> As  I  can  continue  to  login  there,  when  I  press  the button
> "Continue  Login",
> the following  error  message  is  displayed.
>
> "Error: You need to be a MySQL Network customer in order to have access to
> this service."
>
> I  want  to know  what  is the  reason  of this  error, and  to  solve  this
> problem.
> Where   can   I   call    to  solve  this  problem?  Please tell  me  the
> telephone number.

こんにちわ!

One thing might be that your email adress is not valid.

Is it the exact error you get?
=> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
is this the email you see on the error?

If yes, then it could be because of your character encoding.
Use UTF-8 encoding in your browser.

Otherwise here is a telephone number:
+1-208-514-4780 (14:00 - 01:00 UTC, Mon-Fri)

Greetings
        Barry
--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)