Hi Dan
  The table was never dropped. I removed the agent.frm file and tried. Here is
the output:
  mysql> desc agent;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'sfgn.agent' doesn't exist

Dan Buettner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Is the 'agent' table a current table, or one that got dropped at some point?

See
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-troubleshooting-datadict.html
The last half seems relevant - it's pointing you to removing the .frm
file manually. Personally, I'd mv it and not rm it.

Dan