Hello Tom,

If you're using Windows 2000 it has junction points. It's almost the
same as symbolic links in UNIX. Except it works only for directories.

Try to find access to Windows 2000 Resource Kit, there should be a
utility called linkd.exe. If you running NT 4.0, you can try to apply
Service Pack 6(a) (it should give you NTFS 5.0 support), and try run
linkd.exe. I haven't tried so, and Microsoft says that junction points
is only available under Windows 2000 platform.

Have a good time,
Andrey Nepomnyaschih
[EMAIL PROTECTED]