To: "MySQL List" <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:13 AM
Subject: BOOLEAN search with asterisk as preceeding operand?

Hey gang;

If I have understood the boolean search method correctly, from own
experiments and the docs, the asterisk operand cannot be put before a
word - it negates the preceeding word completely. How have you solved
this? I want my searches to match both words that starts with,
contains, and ends with <keyword>.

I guess I'm not alone to have this "problem" ;-)

Regards
--
Kim Christensen