On Sunday 02 July 2006 12:22 pm, Kirti S. Bajwa wrote:
> I have very little knowledge of either PostgreeSQL or mySQL. Please advise
> me as to which of these two software package to use? I need some specific
> examples as to superiority of one package over the other. I prefer using
> the package which has a goof GUI database design.

I hate to say this but, if you want objective/non-biased answers, you're
better off looking for a general database list, then posting to 2 lists that
are very database implementation specific.  In fact, why not just google
around for "Postgres MySQL comparison" or something of the like.

--
Chris White
PHP Programmer/DBlameSomeoneElse