C K wrote:

> Thanks for your sugesstions. I tried to search this issue on
> microsoft's website. and found that this problem is related with
> timestamp fields. I have tried to connect from access 2k and 2003 to
> mysql database. It works well for all the things. but gives above
> error only when control jumps to subform with diff. table as it's
> recordsource. Strange thing is that on few PCs it gives error and on
> some it not gives any error. I have installed WinXP with SP2, Access
> 2003 with JET 4 sp 8. Also this error does not occurs when I used SQL
> server 2005 express  edition
> I am tring to use seperate forms for dataentry. Thanks again
> CPK
> On 7/3/06, Duzenbury, Rich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Contrary to the advice given on working with MS Access, I've found that
I can *only* get things to work with Access 2003 if I remove the
timestamp field.
Also, make sure your primary key column isn't larger than an int ( ie
don't use int unsigned, and don't use bigint ).

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer